Millennials don't exactly get an easy time; most people hate us or just dismiss us as snowflakes who only have knowledge about wi-fi and avocado toast.
While we generally have more of a penchant for the internet seeing as we GREW UP WITH IT… this doesn't mean we're as lazy and vain as everyone says we are.
For example, we only have three selfie sticks and check our reflections between the hours of 9am and 11pm everyday, so what's the big deal about?
We've all heard the lectures from our elderly relatives about how we drain the economy and refuse to get jobs, but people love to focus on the negatives rather than the positives.
Getting a millennial a Christmas gift can be a challenge, seeing as the chances of them being vegan, supporting paraben-free and cruelty-free produce and generally hipster and full of notions are sky high.
They'll also most likely blog the entire gift opening session, and post every aspect of it to social media, so it's gotta be impressive.
We've made a gift guide especially to help you out this festive season, y'all are welcome.
1. Do What You Love neon sign
2. Loqi reusable bags
3. Scratch map
4. The Gospel According to Blindboy
5. Showerless shaving gel
6. Photo journal
7. Gratitude journal by Karen McDermott
This gorgeous journal has 52 empowering quotes; one for each week of the year. Positive vibez all round, gals.
8. Tarot card tapestry
9. Fujifilm polaroid camera
10. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 30ml
11. Luxury bathtub tray, for all your needs…
12. What Do You Meme? party game
13. Umbrella that changes colour when wet
14. Lush 'goddess' bath bomb in purple
15. Avocado toast Christmas tree decoration
16. Sivan health yoga mat set for beginners