It’s been almost two decades since they starred together in Titanic.
But Kate Winslet and Leo DiCaprio’s friendship continues to be one of the sweetest – and longest enduring – Hollywood relationships.
They’ve walked countless red carpets together, starred as lovers in not one but two blockbuster films, and gushed about each other in too many interviews to count.
After seeing Kate’s oh-so emotional reaction when her mate Leo finally won a Best Actor award at last night’s Oscars, we were inspired to take a look back at some of their most tearjerking BFF moments…
1. When they first hit the red carpet together back in 1998
Kate’s hair is really something.
2. When Leo said this to Kate just ‘cos.
3. Oh, and this.
4. When Kate publicly expressed her love for her bestie on stage
Accepting her Golden Globe back in 2009
5. Of course, she’s done it on the red carpet a few times too.
6. When they couldn’t get over their excitement at BOTH winning Golden Globes this year
7. Basically any time they root for one another at awards shows
Find someone who roots for you like this pic.twitter.com/IXX1GrsTSY
— Joel Pavelski (@joelcifer) February 29, 2016
8. And hug like this afterwards
9. Oh, and like this.
Taken moments after Leo’s win last night.
Never change, guys.