We tend to feel quite bad splashing out on a gorgeous bottle of perfume no matter how amazing it smells. We would much rather Santa got it for us instead!
From the old favourite Jo Malone scents to the up and comer Bella Freud, there is a tonne of new fragrances to try out just in time for the festive season.
So whether you are hunting for your own signature scent or looking for someone else, here is the most covetable perfumes out this winter.
1) Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Parfum, €60 for 30ml, available in Brown Thomas
Following on from the success of Tom's Black Orchid perfume, this eau de toilette version plays up the musky sexiness of the original fragrance.
2) Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Cologne Limited Edition, €110 for 100ml, available in Brown Thomas
Jo Malone has repackaged her popular fruity scent in green and finished with a festive bow. Cute!
3) Bella Freud 1970 Eau de Parfum, €105 for 50ml, net-a-porter.com
Anyone who is anyone has been caught wearing Bella Freud's to-die-for 1970's jumper (including the illustrious Alexa Chung), so we definitely want to get our hands on this wintery, woody fragrance.
4) Chloé Eau de Toilette, €53 for 30ml, available in Brown Thomas
Meet the breezier version of Chloé's signature Eau de Parfum.
Still packaged in it's classic glass bottle topped with a bow, this fragrance is sweet and fruity, embodying female elegance.
5) Miu Miu Eau de Parfum, €117 for 100ml, available in Debenhams
Miu Miu's very first fragrance is so pretty to look at we want it to just sit on our desks.
The scent is pretty good too. It's a deliciously modern scent combining fruity and musky tones for a lingering freshness.
6) Chanel Coco Noir, €96 for 50ml, available in Brown Thomas
Embrace the night with Chanel's super sexy, Orientally inspired scent.