Weather reporter Teresa Mannion was hailed for her report on #StormDesmond last night. So much so it caused the people of Ireland to go mental on Twitter.
These are just a few of the very funny tweets:
1. She's sure giving Adele a run for her money
Is Teresa Mannion reporting the weather or making a mean and moody pop video? pic.twitter.com/D0vzAJt5fU
— S (@TheShiftyShadow) December 5, 2015
2. And the puns were A1
— Antoin Beag Ó Colla (@AntoinBeag) December 5, 2015
3. Will Ireland be sporting a new make-up look soon?
Teresa Mannion set to release a range of waterproof mascara for Christmas. pic.twitter.com/pmDAFZUDyZ
— Ed Smith (@edsongsofpraise) December 5, 2015
4. Or is this really a cry for help?
It looked like Storm Desmond was holding her entire family hostage & their safety depended on how she delivered that report! #TeresaMannion
— Maria McCann (@riacann) December 5, 2015
5. And then this happened
— Kennedy Connolly (@KennedyConnolly) December 6, 2015
6. Some were very concerned about her though
— Síona (@AnTaobhRua) December 5, 2015
7. And others bowed down to her bravery
— Niamh Hassell (@niamhhassell) December 5, 2015
8. Which might actually happen
— Carole (Ducky) (@IrPsych) December 6, 2015
9. Because she totally deserves an award
Showbiz: Teresa Mannion is tipped to beat Saoirse Ronan to the Best Dramatic Performance award at the Golden Globes pic.twitter.com/xPVgdJYqAi
— Not The RTÉ Guide (@YourRTEGuide) December 5, 2015
10. How will she ever top that weather report now?!
We need a report from Teresa Mannion on the calm after the storm. TAKE. ANY. JOURNEYS. YOU. FEEL. LIKE. SWIM. IN. THE. SEA.
— Jim Daly (@psneeze) December 6, 2015