It's only been a few weeks since Storm Barney hit us, and then its sister Storm Clodagh rushed onto our shores.
And yesterday, we met Barney and Clodagh's big bro, Desmond.
Storm Desmond hit Ireland with a bang, with many roads closing and planes diverting to Shannon Airport and even Manchester Airport.
But that didn't stop us having the craic with Des though, as many people on Twitter proved that us Irish just can't deal with the windy weather:
1. Like the person with this sound advice:
— TwistedDoodles (@twisteddoodles) December 4, 2015
2. The name is also a major talking point:
Love the name Storm 'Desmond' sounds like he'd cough and say "Excuse me" before blowing down your house. #StormDesmond
— Karla (@misspeanutjones) December 4, 2015
3. And we can't even see ourselves on the weather forecast:
— Garrett Phillips. (@GarrPhillips) December 4, 2015
4. Desmonds all around Ireland are taking offence too:
— Des Cahill (@sportsdes) December 4, 2015
5. Saying that, not many people are keen on the name:
Honestly, they are so bad at naming these storms they should just hold competitions to name the next one #StormDesmond
— Sarbear (@sarah_D_13) December 4, 2015
6. Not keen at all…:
Desmond is a shite name for a storm. #StormDesmond
— Wendy Houston (@wendy_hoot) December 4, 2015
7. And this tweet certainly speaks for the whole country:
Want to order takeaway but feel too guilty dragging someone out in this weather! #StormDesmond
— Rosaleen (@RosesandRockets) December 4, 2015
8. But in the end, all we can do is hope it ends soon:
Most of us at the mo