Love Island 2019 star Belle Hassan appeared to confirm her feud with fellow Islander Molly-Mae Hague by skipping her star-studded PrettyLittleThing collaboration launch on Sunday night.
Molly-Mae was also absent from Belle's Lipstick and Champagne dinner party at STK in London, despite Amber Gill, Lucie Donlan and Anna Vakili all attending.
Belle's Love Island boyfriend Anton Danyluk was also missing from Molly-Mae's PLT party in Manchester, as was surfer gal Lucie Donlan.
Maura Higgins, Amber and Anna were all in attendance along with ex-Islanders Olivia Attwood and Gabby Allen.
The 20-year-old Instagram model had a disagreement with Scottish gym owner Anton after he unfollowed her on social media.
Molly-Mae's feud with Anton and Belle began when herself and Tommy chose to eliminate the other couple from the ITV2 reality show just days before the pair finished as runners up.
Speaking to The Sun Online shortly after, 21-year-old Belle admitted she was "shocked" that Molly-Mae and Tommy were the only ones to vote for them to leave.
Anton came face-to-face with the social media influencer on the reunion show, explaining that they "never even spoke in the villa".
Molly-Mae was noticeably absent from the girls' recent sleepover and skipped Belle's dinner.
While Molly-Mae was attending personal appearances in Scotland and Majorca last week, the female cast of the 2019 series went to Belle's bash at STK.
Feature image: Instagram/@bellehassan
As part of The X Factor’s biggest success story, Niall Horan was surely once the apple of Simon Cowell’s eye.
But ever since signing with Universal, it seems the Mullingar man’s relationship with his former mentor has gone downhill.
X Factor sources have told The Sun that despite having a new song out, Niall will not be asked to perform as part of this year’s series because Simon believes he lacks loyalty.
The insider said: “Niall hasn’t been invited to sing on any of the remaining live shows, despite having a big release. That’s not an oversight from the bookings team, it’s intentional.”
“Simon really thought the 1D boys would show loyalty after he mentored them on the show and made them the huge global success they are. Instead they went behind his back,” they continued.
“He’s not going to do them any favours. He knows artists love performing on the show as there are eight million viewers to promote their songs to.”
A source close to the 23-year-old singer says he is well aware of the situation with Simon but suggested that he has chosen to take the high road.
“They knew when he didn’t sign with Syco he wouldn’t be appearing on The X Factor. Everyone is totally fine.”
“He’s extremely proud and grateful for everything The X Factor did for him,” they said.
Earlier this month, the 57-year-old music mogul suggested Niall’s first solo single would have made number one if he had signed with Syco.
He then bragged that James Arthur has taken the chart’s top spot after returning to his label.
Earlier this week, Justin Bieber was attacked in a Munich nightclub for accidentally bumping off a random stranger.
And it seems the incident has left the singer in foul form, as today a video emerged of him seemingly telling his own fans that they “suck”.
The new clip – which was filmed in Norway as the star passed through with his Purpose World Tour – shows the 22-year-old Canadian and his crew walking past a group of excited fans, but as his followers try to get his attention, the performer – who otherwise ignored the group – can be heard saying “You guys suck”.
As reported by The Irish Mirror, those recording the footage can be heard letting out a disappointed sigh as Justin strolls away.
While it is not totally clear as to whether or not JB meant to direct the insult at the group, we hope he says Sorry to those poor fans.
OK, so we know that Brody Jenner and Kim Kardashian haven’t always seen eye to eye, but this snub really speaks volumes about the state of the siblings’ relationship!
Brody celebrated his 31st birthday at the super plush Beverly Hills Hotel Polo lounge on Thursday, and is said to have refused to invite his step-sister Kim and step-mum Kris to the bash.
To add insult to injury, Kim had lunch with sisters Khloé and Kourtney at the same venue just hours before Brody’s party, but left shortly before the bash kicked off.
Feud rumours started after Brody was a no-show at Kim and Kanye’s Florence wedding.
It didn’t help matters that Brody later said he didn’t go to the wedding of the century as he ‘didn’t really know’ Kim’s new hubby Kanye!
We’re not sure what’s going on between these two, but we hope they can work it out – they are family after all!
Lorde has reportedly upset her fans by snubbing them recently.
It has been said that Lorde avoided any meet and greet with the crowd of hopeful fans at Sydney airport on Wednesday.
Instead, the singer got straight into a car waiting nearby and took off.
The incident comes not long after the singer was rushed off stage with an illness, announcing at the time: “Perth, can you give me one minute? I’m just not feeling very well.”
She returned later and finished the show.
Hopefully her fans weren’t left too disappointed, we’re sure Lorde had a good reason she didn’t stop and chat.
One VIP was missing from the star-studded premier for Simon’s Cowell’s new X Factor musical.
While X Factor veteran Louis Walsh and guest judge Sinitta both turned out to give Simon their full support, Cheryl Cole was a no-show.
Cheryl is said to have snubbed the I Can’t Sing! premier at the London Palladium because she was offended at an unflattering parody of herself in some of the musical’s scenes.
In the show, a Geordie judge called Jordy tries to seduce a male contestant and repeatedly uses the word ‘pet’.
And, in a brazen nod to the Say My Name singer’s ill-fated marriage to Ashley Cole, Jordy also kisses a model of a footballer in one scene. Oh Simon!
Even Simon had to admit that the parody was a bit below the belt.
“She (Cheryl) will probably be offended which is why she’s not here,” the 54-year-old said. “I am surprised she’s not because it is not nasty. It takes the p***.”
Uh oh, does Fearne realise what she has let herself in for? If there is a list of people we wouldn’t mess with, we reckon Lily Allen would be number one, closely followed by the Gallagher brothers and Kelly Osbourne.
Speaking on the Breakfast Show, BBC 1 with Nick Grimshaw, Fearne explained how Lily snubbed her the previous evening at the Brit Awards: “Lily Allen blanked me last night. Five times. She blanked me five times in a row.”
Fearne also told Nick how she had also snubbed her boyfriend, Jesse Wood: “And she blanked Jesse. You know my boyfriend is the nicest guy in the world…blanked.”
Of course, Lily was never going to take this lying down and took to her Twitter account to voice her disagreement with Fearne’s allegation and to question why she didn’t just approach her: “@Fearnecotton I did not blank you. That is simply not true. I didn’t see you or your husband…@Fearnecotton any, why couldn’t you just come over a say hi yourself?”