When the ‘First Kiss’ video appeared on the interweb it exploded and spread like wildfire. A bunch of jokers have come together and created a parody entitled ‘The Slap’, whereby a bunch of strangers meet each other for the first time and you guessed it, slap each other.
Let us know what you make of their remake.
Believe it or not, we aren’t the only ones who have a million thoughts running through our minds when we first kiss a man. As much as they don’t like to show it, men have feelings too.
Here’s what runs through his mind when you two first lock lips:
- Which angle should I take?
- Does she even want to kiss me?
- I probably should have taken a mint beforehand.
- I’ll just dive right into it.
- I hope she’s enjoying it.
- Should I go for tongue?
- What if I have a partial boner?
- I want to move my hands, but is it could be too soon.
- It can’t be too soon, she’s having fun.
- Wait, is she even having fun?
- I enjoyed that, I hope we can do it again soon- and more.
When you kiss a man for the first time, it usually sets the tone for the rest of your relationship – or more precisely, it lets you know whether or not you want to kiss him again.
If you want things to start off smoothly, then keep these tips in mind before your first kiss:
Privacy is everything
The more quiet the setting, the more special it is for you. If you keep it low key you will enjoy the intimate moment so much more.
Start off slowly
Don’t just jump into it, you have all the time in the world. Even if you do want to spice things up later, start off slowly.
Use some tongue
If you’re really enjoying it, then there’s nothing wrong with a bit of tongue action.
Take a break
Do take a few moments to look into each other’s eyes, this will intensify your kiss.
Use your hands
If you run your fingers through his hair, he will reciprocate and touch you too.