Whether you go for the full fry-up on Christmas morning or just a birra toast and tea, this jam is going to make Chrimbo brekkie so much better…. because, well it has booze in it.
Tabl has just debuted a range of jams with some beautiful pairings.
There's Plum, Fig & Brandy, Pear & Amaretto and a Pear, Gooseberry & London Gin and we can't wait to try them all.
But if you're not in the mood for anything boozy Christmas morning, then it also has a Christmas Pudding flavour. Yum!
However, there's one major catch (as always), and Tabl don't deliver to Ireland.
So if you have a mate across the pond, give them a shout and get on that deliciousness.
For God knows what reason, Kim Kardashian shared a new blog post on her app of the time she tried to make a music video.
We repeat, tried.
The music video was made over five years ago, but was never officially released (we wonder why).
What's more, Kanye even makes an appearance while Kim awkwardly lip syncs to Turn Me Up.
We do wonder whether this was the time Kanye knew he was going to marry Kimmy…
These scones go so well with a cup of afternoon tea or coffee and you can curb that sugar craving with a little bit of jam, yum!
What you’ll need:
- 500g plain white flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 120g butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 250ml buttermilk
- Pinch of salt
- 1tsp baking powder
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- In a large bowl sieve the flour, salt and baking powder. Rub in the butter until a crumb-like texture is achieved.
- Beat the eggs with the buttermilk and add the sugar.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour and mix until a dough is formed.
- Add more buttermilk if the mixture seems dry.
- Put the dough onto a floured work surface and using a scone cutter make out your scones.
- Glaze each scone with a little beaten egg and sprinkle of sugar.
- Place on a floured baking tray and put into the oven for 15mins or until golden.
- Serve with butter and jam.