If the January blues are still getting you down, then fear not, because this red velvet hot chocolate will perk you right back up.
And what's more, it's super easy to whip up on a cold night. All you need to do now is grab your pjs, your fave movie, and your BFF. Sorted!
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10-15 drops red food colouring
- whipped cream
- red velvet cupcakes
1. Pour the milk into a pan over a medium heat. Add in the chocolate and stir until all the chocolate is melted.
2. Then add red food colouring to the mix, pouring in a few drops at a time or until you reach your desired shade of red.
3. Pour into two mugs, whip off the cupcake frosting and put on top of hot chocolate. Add the whipped cream and then crumble the cupcake on top.