We’ve all been there – getting home from work in the evening after a long day (or lying on the couch on a Sunday afternoon) and praying that the willpower to go and workout will find us.
When (if) we finally do peel ourselves away from whatever position we were in in front of the TV, the reward is always more than worth it.
There really is nothing quite like the triumphant feeling and the tingling adrenaline rush that you get after a really good workout.
But, how do we make ourselves get up and go?
Well… MUSIC of course!!
In order to help you lift that bum off the couch, we have compiled a list of the 10 best workout songs.
Listening to these it will be almost impossible not to want to get up and move!
1. Shawn Mendes – Something Big
2. C+C Music Factory ft. Freedom Williams – Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance)
3. Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea – Pretty Girls
4. Junior Senior – Move Your Feet
5. A-Trak ft. Andrew Wyatt – Push
6. Jackson 5 – Shake Your Body Down To The Ground
7. Sia – Elastic Heart
8. Daft Punk – One More Time/Aerodynamic
9. Carly Rae Jepsen (Blasterjaxx Remix) – I Really Like You
10. Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk