While many of us us (thankfully) made it out of the 00s leaving some incredibly cringe-worthy fashion trends behind us, there are still some things which haunt our memories.
Fashion is one thing, but beauty is an entirely different animal.
Remember the days of zero YouTube tutorials, shimmery bronzer and 100 per cent less eyebrows?
Well, let us take a quick trip down memory lane for a reminder of the make up trends which were perfectly fine with letting go of.
1. Less was definitely more when it came to brows:
2. There was a lot of tan happening:
3. Everything was better with 100 per cent more black eyeliner, day or night:
4. Body glitter:
No Miley. Do not try and bring this back.
5. People could not get enough of extensions:
2007 was a tough year for a lot of people.
6. Ultra dark lip liner was on point:
Shades were dark, and then extra dark.
7. Which had to then be combined with a very frosty lip:
This was considered the holy grail according to Bebo photo albums.
8. The 'zig-zag' parting:
It was hard to be taken seriously with this look.
Let this be a reminder to us all that someday we will look back on all of those contouring tutorials and think, 'why?'