We may not have a house worth more than €2m, or a bounty of flash and expensive cars but at least we can match up to Kylie Jenner's cookie standards.
The 18-year-old reality star posted a stylish plate of cookies the other day and now you can make them too!
Just follow this delicious recipe from McKinney's if you want your Halloween night to be as fancy as the Kardashian/Jenners (well, you can try anyway):
- 100g butter, at room temp
- 115g McKinney's caster sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 250g plain white flour
- McKinney's roll out icing
- Orange, black and purple colouring
- McKinney's icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 190*C.
2. Beat the butter and sugar together with an electric whisk until combined.
3. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat again.
4. Next, beat in the flour at a low speed to mix. Once mixed, form into ball of dough with your hands and lay on floured work surface.
5. Roll out the dough to approx. 1/2cm thick and cut out shapes using Halloween cookie cutters.
6. Lift carefully onto a lined baking tray and bake for 14-15 minutes until golden.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray.
8. Break off some of the white McKinney's roll out icing and knead until it softens.
9. Dust your work surface with McKinney's icing sugar and roll the white icing out into a thin layer. Cut out the same shapes you used for cookies.
10. Lift off the work surface carefully. Put a few tiny dots of water on the back and then stick onto your cookies.
11. Tear off three more pieces of McKinney's roll out icing and colour one piece orange, one black and one purple.
12. Design your cookies just like Kylie for that Keeping Up With The Kardashians feel.