Men sometimes take us too literally – we often don' say what we mean. Okay, maybe that makes it our fault. Here is a list of things women say in an argument that can often throw the opposite sex.
1. "It’s not what you said, it’s the way you said it"
We realise now we may have over-reacted but we're hardly going to admit that are we?
2. "Do What You Want!"
You better do exactly what you think you should do and most definitely NOT what you want.
3. "I Don’t Care What You Do"
We really do care.
4. "I’m Sorry You Feel That Way"
Ya, sorry you feel the wrong way.
5. "I Don’t Want to Talk About It"
Your move punk.
She’s being thinking you’re a bit of an eejit for a while now
7. "How Can You Not See Why I’m Mad?"
Do I have to cry for you to realise that?
8. "I’m Not Mad, I’m Just Upset"
The girlfriend equivalent of when a parent says: "We're not mad, just a little disappointed."
9. Just be Sorry. "BUT YOU’RE NOT SORRY, STOP LYING."
Are you…are you? SMILING?! Get out now.
10. "It’s Fine."
You may as well move out because it is sooooo not fine.
via our content partner CT