There have been a total of 14 series so far – with the latest instalment about to kick off next month.
And while the exact famous faces who will be entering the Celebrity Jungle this year have not yet been confirmed, rumour is now abound.
Indeed, a certain Louis Walsh, 63, has already confirmed that he is currently in talks with producers to appear on the hit show for 2015.
He told BBC Newsbeat rather cryptically that he "could be" about to make his I'm A Celebrity debut: "I'm not saying I said no, I am not saying I said yes. Let's see what happens."
But seemingly ITV chiefs are desperate to have the Mayo-man sign the dotted line: they're reportedly willing to cough up €675,000 in order to persuade him to jet out to the Aussie wilderness.
Not that Louis is the only well-known name being courted by producers. Here, SHEmazing! rounds-up the current crop of stars being linked to I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2015…
1) Caitlyn Jenner: reality TV star, 65
2) James Arthur: former X Factor winner, 27
3) Stephanie Davis: ex-Hollyoaks actress, 22
4) 50 Cent: rapper, 40
5) Paul Gascoigne: retired footballer, 48
6) Spencer Matthews: Made In Chelsea star, 26
7) The Cheeky Girls: entertainers, 33
8) Will Mellor: Casualty actor, 39
9) Leslie Ash: actress, 55