Why must updating your makeup bag involve a lotto win? Pish-posh, we say! In fact, there are a LOAD of killer products that – incredibly – come in at just a fiver or less.
Here, SHEmazing! rounds up the best budget buys that have caught our eye in recent times…
1) Pump Up Booster 24H Waterproof Mascara: €4.99 boots.ie and pharmacies nationwide
2) Collection 2000 Natural Matte Foundation: €3.99 Boots stores nationwide
3) New Look Pure Colour Nail Varnish: €4.49 newlook.com/eu
4) Carmex Cherry Lip Balm Tube: €4.49 available nationwide
5) Revlon Colorstay Shadow Links Eyeshadow: €4.40 asos.com
6) Zoella Beauty Tutti Fruity Kissy Missy Lip Balm: €4.11 feelunique.com
7) Barry M Lip Liner: €4.50 marksandspencer.ie and stores nationwide
8) Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil: €4.40 asos.com
9) Essence I Love Nude Eyeshadow: €2.99 Penneys stores nationwide
10) Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish: €4.99 pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide
PS… OK so it's not quite a fiver, but it's mighty good value: the Lipstick To Lashes November GLOSSYBOX is worth more than €62 but it available for just €13 throughout November from glossybox.co.uk while stock lasts. Hurrah!