The world of fashion is changing. With the textiles industry named as the second-largest polluter of water (only behind the oil industry), times are progressing when it comes to ethical, eco-friendly clothing.
The new ASOS 'Responsible Edit' function aims to offer a simplistic way to find the most sustainable clothing options on the retailer's website.
From outfits made out of recycled materials and sustainable separates to ethical skincare and cosmetic products; the 'Responsible Edit' is the place to be.
1. Weekday wide leg smock jumpsuit in graphic print at ASOS
2. ASOS DESIGN sweetheart neck tiered midi dress in polka dot
3. Monki v-neck midi dress with button details and polka dot print at ASOS
4. Anaya With Love tulle ruffle shoulder bardot maxi dress with satin trim in soft pink at ASOS
5. ASOS DESIGN square neck linen midi sundress with wooden buckle & contrast stitch in squiggle print
6. ASOS DESIGN boiler playsuit with neon stitching
7. Weekday fruit print mid cami dress with front slit in navy at ASOS
8. ASOS DESIGN denim sleeveless fitted mini stretch shirt dress
9. ASOS DESIGN recycled V neck strappy plunge swimsuit in washed paisley print
10. ASOS DESIGN bandeau button front jumpsuit with pockets in tropical print
11. ASOS DESIGN tea jumpsuit with puff sleeve and tie detail
12. ASOS DESIGN cami jumpsuit with gathered bodice detail in polka dot print
13. ASOS DESIGN halter neck button through mini sundress in ditsy floral print
14. Monki floral print wide leg dungarees in black
Happy (ethical, sustainable) shopping, ladies.
Feature image: ASOS