The Irish newsrooms are a thing of legend. Between the news desk and the weather report – we'll never be short of drama! It's basically Anchorman in there, don't cha know?
1. Oh Anne, how we miss you.
2. Oh, we see you Aengus. We see you
3. Don't listen to her, Jean. We appreciate every single one of your outfits. Yes, even the post-Christmas silver number of '10
4. Vintage Bryan making us swoon as always
5. Ray Kennedy immediately regretted his words once he felt Sharon's heated wrath. His job is ok…this time.
6. The teleprompter messed up again, leaving Aengus confused
7. Martin King – Ireland's smoothest weatherman