When many people think of a plait, they are immediately reminded of a childhood filled with tight, uncomfortable braids.
Thankfully, now that you’re a grown-up, you can plait you hair anyway you want. Follow our top tips and you will have fabulously sleek hair in no time.
- Use a treatment oil when your hair is wet and smooth it from the mid length right down to the tips.
- Blow-dry your hair as you normally would.
- Once your hair is thoroughly dry run your straightener through it.
- Put your hair in a centre parting and plait all hair to one side.
- Use a thick hairband to make the style a bit dresser.
- Make sure all flyaways are neatly put to bed by using a strong hold hairspray
This is a great look that you can take straight from the office to the bar.