Disney movies are full of magic and awe.
We bet you didn’t know these crazy facts about your favourite movies!
1. Boo’s real name in Monsters Inc. is actually Mary, after her voice artist, Mary Gibbs.
2. Sleeping Beauty is the only true blonde Disney princess.
3. In Enchanted, Amy Adams’ “princess” dress weighed a massive 45 lbs.
4. Christian Bale was the voice of Thomas in Pocahontas.
5. Ariel and Belle’s body proportions are based on model, writer and producer’s Sherri Stoner’s.
6. Beyoncé refused to audition for the role of Tiana in The Princess and the Frog as she thought she would just be offered the role.
7. To be a Disney princess in Disney World, you must be between 5″4-5″7 but significantly smaller if it is Tinkerbell or Alice.
8. Ariel’s face and personality are based on Charmed star’s Alyssa Milano.