When we know that our eyebrows are on fleek, there is no denying that we feel like absolute queens.
So of course all the pain and suffering is totally worth it now that our brow game is on point.
But actually getting your stray eyebrow hairs ripped from your pores by two pieces of thread is actually not cute, nor fun.
And yet most us just keep going back for more. Here is how the traumatic event tends to go.
1) I know the threading lady told me to go six weeks without plucking but if I go one more day I am going to have a serious Chewbacca situation going on.
2) This is going to hurt like a bitch.
3) Look at those BROWS. She must know what she is doing.
4) Yes shoppers, do come and watch my suffering, I absolutely love it.
5) Okay I am gonna need a tissue. I am going to need a lot MORE TISSUES.
6) WHY did I put mascara on.
7) It's over, oh thank god it's over. NO IT'S NOT OVER.
8) Why is she asking me to get my upper lip done? Do I NEED my lip done? Better get my lip done.
9) My face looks like a plucked hen that's been sunburnt
10) So SMOOTH though.
11) Awh damn, those brows be on point though. TOTALLY worth it.