Surprise your work colleagues with these delicious and easy to make spiced mixed nuts.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g unsalted mixed nuts
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsps light brown sugar
What you’ll need to do:
- Gently heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat.
- Add the nuts, salt, chilli and paprika and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Add the sugar and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Spoon the cooked nuts onto a sheet of baking paper and dab away the excess oil.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy.