This simple recipe is economical and easy to put together, so next time you have a guest coming over or a gathering to attend before payday, this recipe is for you!
What you’ll need:
- 250g dark chocolate
- 200g digestives, broken into small pieces
- 120g butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g marshmallows, chopped
- 2 Crunchies, broken into small pieces
What you’ll need to do:
- Line a baking tray or even a cake tin with some parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and golden syrup in a glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Melt slowly.
- Remove from heat when melted and stir in the biscuit, marshmallow and Crunchie.
- Pour mixture into your prepared tin and allow to set in the fridge for about 2-3hrs.
- When it has set, cut it into squares, bars, slices – whatever you want!