There’s no TV show quite like the Irish classic, Father Ted. And there never will be again.
But it’s not all fun and games on Craggy Island, here are some important life lessons that Father Ted has taught us all over the years.
1. Sometimes you have to do the impossible. And kick Bishop Brennan up the arse
2. Always expect the unexpected
3. It’s always okay to have a bit of a flirt
4. Say no to drugs.
5. And yes to puppies
6. Dance like nobody is watching
7. Try not to get caught
8. Take pride in your appearance
9. And in your achievements
10. Sometimes you can’t help who or what you love
11. Eggs are feckin’ great
12. So is tea
13. You should never say no to tea
14. Racism is bad
15. Stand up for what you believe in
16. Ryan Tubridy shouldn’t be on The Late Late Show
17. Ireland’s Eurovision days are over
via our content partner CT