Big Hollywood hair is in and flat hair is out… although it was never really in to begin with.
Loyal fans of the iron curler take note – Velcro rollers are the way forward.
However, before you cower away in fear, we promise you that they are really easy to work with; what’s more, they won’t damage your hair.
Follow our steps and you’ll be converted for life:
- Get the roller right first.
Larger rollers will give you more volume and wave while smaller ones will give you a small tight curl.
- Set your hair with hairspray.
This will help boost volume.
- Section your hair about two inches in thickness
But no wider than the actual roller. Starting with a Mohawk section makes it particularly easy.
- Once in, blast the rollers with your hairdryer.
Leave to cool for about 15 minutes before taking out.
- Hold your curls in place.
Spritz on some hairspray.