A side bun is a great, low-maintenance hairstyle you can use for the next family wedding.
Many women think they need a hairdresser for a chic up-do, but you can quite easily recreate this style at home.
Grab yourself a hair doughnut and follow these simple tips:
- Make sure your hair is completely knot free by giving it a good brush.
- If you have flat hair, spritz some dry shampoo to the roots to give it added volume.
- Pull you hair over the side that you want your bun on.
- Tie the hair into a pony.
- Feed the entire ponytail through the doughnut and roll the hair around the piece until it is in a bun shape. It’s going to look slightly messy, but don’t worry.
- Secure the bun with a thin band, bobby pins and hair spray.
Have a go and see just how simple it is.