As you grow older, your tastes and preferences may change. The flares you were obsessed with a few years back might cause you to cringe a bit today – we can’t say we’re not guilty of that!
If any of these sound a bit too familiar to you, then there’s a chance you need to revamp your wardrobe:
- When you’ve finally reached your ideal weight and your old clothes don’t fit you anymore.
- When you start a new job and realise your summer shorts, skimpy dresses and leggings just won’t make the cut.
- When your red clothes no longer look red.
- When your blue clothes no longer look blue.
- When you can’t remember why you bought certain clothes or why anyone ever let you wear them.
- When you’ve finally realised that your ‘style’ is attracting the wrong crowd.
- When your jeans are a bit rough around the edges.
- When you reach for the top shelf and your jacket rips.