We all know that when it comes to Kylie Jenner, less is most definitely NOT more.
For the 19-year-old Calabasas-native, more is more, and that's it.
Unlike the vast majority of celebrities who tend to dress down when chilling out in private, Kylie embraces the celebrity approach of the 1980s, and goes hell for leather when it comes to maintaining her image.
Whether she's chilling on a boat or celebrating her boyfriend's son's birthday, Kylie doesn't let that famous image slip for even a second.
And while the rest of the world questioned the placement of Tyga's hand in a recent selfie, we found ourselves focusing on other details in the photo.
1. Is Kylie's leotard a hand-me-down from Cher Horowitz and her PE-allergic crew?
2. Is it just us or did Tyga get a pretty bangin' pink manicure in honour of his son's big day?
3. How much is that bag in the background and how do we get our hands on it?
And if that pic wasn't enough for us to feast our eyes on, Kylie then got to snappin' King Cairo's Ferrari-themed day, and even more questions started being asked.
1. Did they take a leaf out of Joey Tribbiani's book by allowing a Ferrari to throw up on them?
2. Was 'dress like the promo peeps' a requirement on the invite?
3. How long will it be before all the kids are rocking white leotards and backward baseball caps?