After The Hills, Lauren Conrad certainly has made her name in the beauty and fashion industry. The 28-year-old old beauty is simply stunning and is often spotted out with gorgeous winged eyes. Achieving her look is pretty easy and you can do it in seven quick steps.
All you need is liquid eyeliner and a little bit of practice.
1. You will need black liquid eyeliner with a thin brush.
2. Start at the inner corner of your eye and pull the brush along your eye to the outer corner.
3. Stay as close to your lash line as possible.
4. Gently sweep the brush across leaning on it a little more firmly as you reach the outer corner.
5. When you reach the outer corner, do a slight flick with the brush.
6. Let the liner dry before moving or blinking you eyes.
7. Do the same on the other side making sure they are both even.
You may want to try this a few times before debuting your new look on a night out. Remember, practice makes perfect.