This salad is simple and delicious.
The cheese has a deep, salty flavour and goes so well with the fresh greens.
What you’ll need:
- Handful of basil
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 slices of Halloumi
- Drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
What you’ll need to do:
- In a bowl, combine the basil, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season as needed and set aside.
- Heat a tbsp. of oil in a griddle pan and when it is hot place the slices of cheese on it.
- When the slices are golden on each side, remove from heat.
- Arrange salad on a plate, placing the cheese on top and enjoy with some crusty bread.