Feeling fed up and disillusioned with love? Well we want to change that!
Everyone enjoys a beautiful love story and sometimes a good book can be way better than any movie so dust these off the shelves, fill up the hot water bottle and hide under the duvet.
1. Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
A classic. Be prepared to fall in love with Mr. Darcy all over again and start speaking like someone from Downton Abbey.
2. The Notebook – Nicholas Sparks
You’ve seen the movie, cried over the movie and obsessed over the movie. Now read the book!
3. The Time Traveler’s Wife – Audrey Niffenegger
You’ll need a box of tissues with this one.
4. Wuthering Heights – Emily Brontë
Another classic. Catherine and Heathcliff’s passion is palpable, and heartbreaking.
5. Where Rainbows End – Cecilia Ahern
Cecilia’s second novel may not be quite as popular as her first but that doesn’t stop it from amazing. True love conquers all!