Why buy a frozen loaf, when you can easily create the real deal yourself.
What you’ll need:
- 2 ciabatta loaves
- 140g softened butter
- 4-6 crushed garlic cloves
- Handful of parsley
- 2 tbsp. finely grated parmesan
What you’ll need to do:
- Slice the bread in half lengthwise.
- Toast the crust side for 2 minutes until really crispy.
- Mix together butter, garlic and parsley in a bowl.
- Spread over the cut bread halves. Then sprinkle the grated Parmesan on top.
- Just before serving place on a baking sheet, then cook under a hot grill for 5 minutes until toasty and lightly golden.
- Let it cool for 1 min before cutting into thick slices.