This tasty recipe is proof that you can be creative with healthy treats. Not everything that’s sugarless tastes awful!
Here’s what you need:
- 4 tbsp coconut butter
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
Here’s what you need to do:
- Melt the butter in a microwavable bowl and then transfer to a blender.
- Add the milk and protein powder and blend until well combined
- Evenly distribute the mixture into a plastic-lined container and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Check the fudge for hardness and when firm, remove from container by pulling on the plastic lining.
- Take it out of the lining and place on plate.
- Cut block into squares and enjoy.