These egg muffins are so easy to make and are healthy too!
What you’ll need:
- 30 ml skimmed milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 spring onion
- 1 handful of sliced ham
- 1 tomato
- 1 handful of grated cheddar cheese
What you’ll need to do:
- Grease a muffin tin and preheat the oven to 180°C. You can put muffin cases in too to make them even easier to remove.
- Chop the tomato, spring onion and ham into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tin and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 25mins until golden and set.
- Enjoy on the go or for a nice breakfast with some fried mushrooms and rashers.