Serve these rich and fudgy brownies with vanilla ice-cream for the ultimate dessert.
What you’ll need:
- 225g dark chocolate
- 200g butter
- 3 eggs
- 70g flour, sifted
- 1tsp baking powder
- 70g chopped walnuts
What you’ll need to do:
- Grease a brownie baking tin and pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- In a glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the chocolate and the butter.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly and add to the egg mixture.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder and nuts.
- Pour into the brownie pan and bake for 30mins. These brownies are meant to be fudgy and rich so a skewer may not come out completely clean as with other cakes but it also shouldn’t come out with raw mixture on it.