These tasty fritters will give you that comfort food satisfaction while still being full of green goodness.
What you’ll need:
- 1 medium head of broccoli, chopped and steamed
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 70g plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 40g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Handful of basil
- Salt and pepper
What you’ll need to do:
- Beat the egg, flour, cheese and seasoning together.
- Add the broccoli, basil and garlic, mixing well to combine. Season.
- Shape the mixture into fritters one by one.
- Heat up some rapeseed oil in a frying pan and when hot add the fritters.
- Fry until golden on each side and place on some kitchen paper to drain any extra oil.
- Serve with a green salad.
You can make this dish gluten-free by replacing the plain flour with cooked quinoa.