1. The picture of Buzz’s girlfriend in Home Alone is actually a boy because the director though it would be too mean to say “Buzz, your girlfriend…woof!” about an actual girl.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow was originally lined up to play Rose in The Titantic.
3. Pyscho was the first film to show a flushing toilet on-screen.
4. Mel Gibson, Richard Gere and Harrison Ford were just some of the other actors offered the part of Die Hard‘s John McClane before it was given to Bruce Willis.
5. Toy Story has numerous allusions to The Shining. Why??
6. Lindsay Lohan was originally going to play the part of Regina George but decided against it as she didn’t want the public to wrongly perceive her personality. Well, that paid off eh, Lindsay?
7. When Macaulay Culkin’s finger is bit by Joe Pesci in Home Alone it was real and Macaulay still has a scar.
8. In Trainspotting, the poo in the awful toilet scene was actually chocolate. Yum.
9. The baby used in the christening scene of The Godfather is in fact director Sofia Coppola.
10. Lily Allen has a cameo in Elizabeth.
Oh and while we’re at it, Princess Beatrice had a cameo in The Young Victoria!