These bites combine two of the best flavours in the whole world – peanut butter and chocolate.
They are also so simple and easy to put together and make.
Your friends will love them!
What you’ll need:
- 200g dark chocolate
- 150g smooth peanut butter
- 120g icing sugar
What you’ll need to do:
- Melt the dark chocolate and pour half of the mixture individually into cupcake cases, and place in a muffin tin.
- Place in the fridge to harden.
- In a bowl combine the peanut butter with the icing sugar.
- Put a dollop of the peanut butter on top of the hardened chocolate and smooth out.
- Pour the remaining chocolate on top and return to the fridge to set completely.
You can also replace the peanut butter with the almond butter and remove the sugar for a slightly healthier treat.