Ouch! Perrie shares pic of injuries after setting herself on FIRE

On Wednesday night she was positively glowing on the BRITs red carpet in a delicate cream and gold gown, but fast forward 24 hours and Perrie Edwards' glamourous life had taken a turn for the worse.

The singer took to Twitter last night to show off some seriously nausea-inducing injuries, revealing she had accidentally set herself on fire earlier in the day.

"So today I had an accident, and by accident I mean accidentally set myself on fire," she wrote alongside a photo of her badly blistered and burnt right hand.

"The pilot light on my boiler blew up and set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant experience."

And it wasn't just her post-BRITs hangover that had her in agony – the singer admitted she was left pretty shaken and hurt after the accident, as well as being down an item from her wardrobe.

"I'm in pain, full of blisters, there's not one hair left on my hand or arm and it burnt the sleeve of my favourite jumper. F**king nightmare.

"A little advice from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE!"

Poor Perrie – here's hoping those blisters heal up soon.

Trending
Well hello there!
Help us help you by allowing us and our partners to remember your device in cookies to serve you personalized content and ads.

We're on a mission to help our mums and their families thrive by informing, connecting and entertaining.

Join us in our mission by consenting to the use of cookies and IP address recognition by us and our partners to serve you content (including ads) best suited to your interests, both here and around the web.

We promise never to share any other information that may be deemed personal unless you explicitly tell us it's ok.

If you want more info, see our privacy policy.