Summer is on the way and that means juicy seasonal strawberries have landed in the shops. Yum!
These easy-to-make strawberry ice lollies will be a heavenly treat for those lovely long evenings ahead.
What you’ll need:
- 250g strawberries
- 100ml natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Ice lolly moulds and lolly sticks.
What you’ll need to do:
1. Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Taste, and add a little more honey if you think you need to.
3. Divide the strawberry mixture between four ice lolly moulds, then pop a stick into each one.
4. Put the ice lollies in the freezer for at least four hours or until solid.