We’re convinced that time moves at a much faster speed first thing in the morning.
After your alarm goes off, you lay your head back down for ‘five minutes’ and the next thing you know, there are mere seconds left to get ready. You rush around, barely make it out of the house on time and of course, you end up forget something.
With this D.I.Y door hanger, you can be as late as you like and never forget something important again.
What you need:
- A sheet of craft foam
- Double-sided tape
- Duct tape
- Small carabiner
- A sticky pad
- Cut out the craft foam as shown in the diagram.
- Stick together the front and back panels and then make sure the inner pocket is in line with the bottom edge of the back panel
- Wrap some duct tape on edges of the pocket.
- Fold the bottom part of the front panel over this pocket and tape together. Also tape the sides so that the organiser is secure.
- Use the two-sided tape to attach the sticky pads above the doorknob hole and if you’re very forgetful, punch two little holes in the outer pockets so you could link a ball chain through them. With a mini carabiner, you could use this for your keys.