Sometimes it can be hard to stay positive, especially when you’ve a million and one things to do and no time to do them.
When you’re feeling stressed or overworked, it’s important to focus on the little perks in your day – the small moments that make you smile no matter what.
We teamed up with McVitie’s to find out the little things that brighten up our readers’ days, and we were overwhelmed by the responses.
Here are just a few…
1. “A cosy blanket and a good book.”
Is there anything better after a long day?
2. “Good friends.”
A solid support network is SO important, ladies!
Thankfully we are seeing a little more of it these days…
4. “A morning coffee with a McVitie’s Dark Chocolate Digestive for dunking.”
5. “A hug.”
Sometimes that’s all we need to feel like ourselves again.
6. “A walk by the sea.”
At least on our little Emerald Isle we are never far away from the ocean!
7. “Definitely a cuppa with my mam and a McVitie’s Jaffa Cake.”
Time to solve the world’s problems…
8. My baby niece giving me a gummy smile and a little giggle. Priceless.”
A cute baby never fails to cheer us up!
9. “Getting to the gym for an hour.”
Even if you only have time for a quick walk after work, exercise is key to staying positive.
10. “Coming home to a lovely warm apartment, a good meal, and a good TV show after a long day of staring at a computer screen.”