Saturdays singer Frank Sandford turns the ripe old age of 26 today… and as well as making us feel like TOTAL under-achievers, it's also got us thinking back over some of the star's top style moments!
The Strictly Come Dancing finalist is well known for her amazing taste, so here's a look back at some of the moments she was totally on fleek…
1. The time she completely outshone all the other Saturdays
"I'll see your dresses and raise you an AMAZING polka-dot playsuit…"
2. The time she got winter style down to a T
We need that camel coat… now!
3. The time she still oozed red carpet glamour while six months pregnant
If we look half as good as that when we're preggers we'll be delighted!
4. The time she rocked this bizarre colour combo and still looked amazing
Blue, yellow AND red together kind of screams "Boy Scouts" to us but Frankie made it look classy!
5. The time she was part of S Club Juniors and yet was still a style icon
Spot her on the right! We lusted after those flared jeans with the floral embroidery for our Confirmation outfit…
Happy birthday Frankie!