No matter what your own relationship status is, there's nothing like a smitten new couple to make you get sick in your mouth a little.
Those first few weeks of a new relationship might be heaven for the couple themselves, but for everyone else it's just… EW.
Here are just a few things that new couples do to really get us reaching for the vomit bucket…
1. The endless, endless couple selfies
Limit it to one a day, people.
2. Wanting to analyse every single text
"Do you think when he said 'see you later' that he actually wants to see me later? Should I go put on fake tan and my nice knickers? WHAT DOES HE MEAN?"
3. Suddenly favouring the word "we"
"Oh we LOVE House of Cards!"
4. Insisting that no-one else "gets" just how in love they are
"It's a deep love, you wouldn't understand."
5. Constant PDAs
Is it really necessary in the frozen food aisle of Tesco?
6. Hating that some of their friends are still single
"I've never met John's cousin but he's apparently really good looking, so I'll set you up on a blind date yeah?"
7. Thinking that those soppy Facebook posts are now charming and sweet
Spoiler: They're not.
8. Switching to baby talk any time they're together
Keep it to yourselves, cuddle-wuddle monsters.