You can enjoy your very own chocolate cake milkshake, thanks to this easy recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 slice of chocolate cake
- 1 tbsp. of coconut cream (optional)
- 300ml cold milk
What you’ll need to do:
- In the container of a blender combine ice cream, chocolate cake, and milk. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Check the mixture to see if it is smooth and if not re continue to blend until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into glasses and serve
Tips: You can add some coconut cream to give your milkshake a little kick. If you’re not a fan of chocolate you can swap the chocolate cake slice for your favourite cake alternative.