When going to a party, remember that nothing compares to the sultry yet sophisticated look of the smokey eye.
While it looks amazing, many women find this particular look hard to achieve at home.
Fortunately, Bobbi Brown has compiled five top tips to help you make an impact at every party:
- Apply eye make-up before any other product, including concealer.
- Use Bobbi Brown’s Smokey Eye Kajal Liner along the inner rim of the eye to create a smouldering effect.
- For added glam, lightly dust a sparkle eye shadow all over the lid or just at the inner corner of the eye.
- For a softer approach, choose an eye shadow that compliments your eye colour. Grey is great for blue eyes, while a warm brown or bronze works well with hazel or brown eyes.
- For statement eyes, use navy, purple or dark green shades. To keep your eyes defined, use a shade of eyeliner that is much darker than your eye shadow along the top lash line.
With the party season almost upon us, now is the perfect time to invest in much needed eye make-up.
Bobbi Brown’s new Smokey Eye Mascara will help you achieve the look in no time at all. In one single stroke the jet black formula delivers show stopping lashes with its volume and high drama. Used with the Smoky Eye Kajal Liner you will have show stopping eyes in not time.