Running late for the wedding and still have your hair to do? Don’t fret, these celebrity styles can be recreated in minutes and still look amazing!
There is something so elegant, not to mention easy about a top knot. Camilla Luddington’s style is simply stunning.
- Simply, flip your head upside down and gather all of your hair at the top of your head.
- Pull it into a smooth, tight pony tail.
- Twist the end of the pony around the base to create a bun.
- Secure with bobby pins and spritz with a little hairspray to hold it in place.
The just-out-of-bed French braid
Cate Blanchett’s loose French braid is irresistible and definitely far from the typical wedding style.
- Back comb the top of your hair so that it is not flat on your head.
- Simply plait your hair in a French braid but don’t pull it tight.
- Secure the end with a bobbin.
- To give it the just-out-of-bed look, simply loosen the plait by pulling it apart.
- Spritz a little spray to secure it.
Easy peasy side plait
Rachel Bilson’s side plait is beautiful and a great way to wear your hair down without it getting in your eyes.
- Simply grab a section of hair on either the left or right side of your head.
- Pull it into a loose braid and secure the end with a bobby pin.
- No need for hairspray with this look!