In case you hadn't noticed, the sun is splitting the rocks today.
"Dry and mostly sunny this afternoon and evening with temperatures reaching 15 to 19 degrees in light to moderate southeasterly breezes," is the forecast, according to Met Éireann.
As always when the sun is out, we can't help but take photos of the gorgeous little island we live on, and these photos from today prove just how beautiful the place is.
12. Oh Galway, how we'd love to be at the Spanish Arch today.
11. No filter needed is right.
10. This picture of Temple Bar has us dreaming of pints in the sunshine.
9. Howa'ya Howth, you beauty.
8. These gorgeous cherry blossoms in Wicklow are giving us life.
7. We're loving how blue the sea is looking today.
6. It even looks good from the high-altitude angle.
5. Even the bog is looking lovely.
4. Artistic AF.
3. Barely a cloud in the sky in Dublin city centre.
2. And no clouds at all over the Botanic Gardens.
1. Completely breathtaking views in Donegal, TBH.
Feature image: Instagram / Adam Littlewood