People were not happy with Miley Cyrus hosting this year’s VMAs according to newly released complaints!
Well, make that about 20 people. That's the number of concerned viewers who were so offended with her nipples and twerking that they decided to officially lodge a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission.
Apparently sending angry tweets or commenting on her Instagram page wasn't enough—these viewers wouldn't stop until the TV station heard a piece of their mind.
Rolling Stone got their hands on each and every formal complaint and they are hilarious to say the least and we picked the best ones for you to read here.
You’re going to get a huge kick out of these:
1. "There were multiple words that were not okay, including 'horny.'"
2. "I only watched about 10 minutes, and it just so happened to be right when Miley Cyrus 'accidentally' exposed her breast on-air. This is not expectable."
3. "Miley Cyrus is a VERY TROUBLED CHILD and I can not believe what she was able to get away with on this show. Seems like she is in the news everywhere doing disgusting, perverted and lewd things. I just can't understand why this CHILD gets away with all of this."
4. "MTV used to be decent now there is cuss words."
5. "Please do not televise this garbage. It is not fit for any human being to see."
6. "MTV has aired a clip of Donald Trump and immediately afterward Miley Cyrus appears with both middle fingers up. It is clear they are putting the clips back to back to relay a message."
7. "Miley sings a song 'Yeah I smoke weed, yeah I love peace' as the chorus. She wore an outfit saying 'Do it.'"