It's a typical thing that most mum/stepmum/grandma/aunty/mother-figure's on the planet have said at one point or other.
''What would you like for Mother's Day/your birthday/Christmas?'' to which she replies, ''Oh, nothing at all, sure what would I want when I've got everything?''
If that answer throws you into a spiral of worry, fear not.
We have a few ideas up our sleeves as to what you can get her when she says she doesn't want anything at all.
1. Mum In A Million Pandora Charm
2. Revlon Pediprep Foot Spa
3. Lush Bath Bombs
4. The Ladybird Book Of The Mum
5. The Break by Marian Keyes
6. L'Occitane Hand Cream Trio
7. Fitness Tracker
8. Stunning Notebook
9. Bee Hive Sew Box
10. Eco-Friendly Flowers
11. Bamboo Folding iPad Stand
12. B by Ted Baker – Light Pink Floral Print
13. YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Slim
14. Celtic Candles Burner & 3 Melts Pack
15. Custom Family Portrait
16. Wheel Thrown Ceramic Clay Teapot
17. Passport Holder