She's just about the most fashionable person on the planet, rarely looking anything but entirely picture-perfect.
In fact, since officially becoming a member of Britain's most famous family in April 2011, Kate Middleton's look has evolved from rather safe and nondescript to full-on chic.
Yes, there's no denying that Mrs William Wales now boasts an elegance entirely worthy of her royal style icon status.
Not that it was always so: in fact, before Wills put a ring on it, the Duchess Kate had plenty of items in her wardrobe that she would now turn her perfect princess nose up at.
However, on reflection, we reckon throwback Kate Middleton is very much for the win.
From trips to Dublin in old jeans to donning yellow hot-pants and roller-skates, the 33-year-old certainly had a sense of carefree fun back then.
Here, SHEmazing! takes a stroll down memory lane with the Duchess Of Cambridge's top 12 pre Royal Wedding looks.
1) The dress that changed history: She was modelling in a charity fashion show during their University Of St Andrews days when Prince William reportedly decided that Kate was the only woman for him.
2) Feeling tweedy: It was spring 2004 when Kate rocked this oh-so rural-look during an outing with Wills. The skirt; the socks; the boots… It's all VERY horsey set.
3) Polka-dotty: Catherine sported this cotton pink halter-neck number – which she teamed with strappy floral red sandals – in July 2006. Suffice to say both are probably absent from her royal wardrobe now.
4) Casual in denim: During a short-lived split from her prince in the spring of '07, Ms Middleton popped over to Dublin with Mammy Middleton for a bit of shopping and to attend a gallery opening held by one of their friends.
5) More dots: Also in Dublin, the princess-in-waiting rocked this conservative black two-piece suit and open-toed, kitten-heel shoes.
6) And they're back on! Wills and Kate were back in each other's arms before long – after lying low for a while, in February 2008 she made a dazzling return to public life in this pink Issa gown.
7) The look we love: K.Middy was having the serious craic while wearing yellow hot-pants at a charity event in September 2008. We hope she kept that green sequin top too.
8) Hippy hippy shake: In the summer of '09, Catherine cooled down in stuffy London by wearing this long, flowing floral maxi skirt and flip-flops. Why she was carrying quite so many bags (we count four), we're still not sure.
9) Done deal: She got the ring – AND she looked amazing in this Issa number (the same one that sparked an entire trend) at the ridiculously high-profile press conference to announcement their engagement in November '10.
10) Lady in red: Those suede boots (the outfit would now be paired with LK Bennett pumps) are decidedly pre-wedding Kate, but just two months before their Big Day, William's girl was still looking really regal on an official outing with her prince.
11) Can't rain on my parade: Her weight-loss was noticeable (as were the creases), but two weeks before saying 'I do,' Ms Middleton still shined in Amanda Wakeley.
12) The day she wowed the world: THAT Alexander McQueen wedding dress. Afterwards, Kate left Westminster Abbey a fully-fledged princess. She hasn't looked back since.